Event Production Brainstorm
Spring 2013 Art Gallery Event
- How to hang bottles from the ceiling
- Galapagos Art Space
- Wicks Lounge
- Chelsea Market
- Rubenstein Atrium
- Beautiful paper invitations
- Food and alcohol (for people of age)
What Would Make a New Yorker Stop?
- A rose
- A back massage
- Free yoga
- A question. What are you listening to? What do you care about? What's your story?
- Free lemonade (on a hot day) from a reputable establishment
- Something specific to the location. For ex. Dog-tags would probably work for dog owners in dog-parks.
- Something that invokes nostalgia on some construction that people already have good feelings about. For example. A Lucy (from the Peanuts cartoon) booth that has a sign that says. The Doctor is IN. (Dispense free life advice). Manned by CURA staff. Or, maybe even real doctors if we could get them to volunteer.
- Message in a bottle / Tiny Letter
- Handing out fortunes: We could either hand out wrapped fortune cookies or, if we don't like the idea of dealing with giving food to strangers, we could just hand out beautifully presented fortunes. I reallly think asking people if they want to know their fortune would stop them. If they had to wait around and have their palms read, I think they would just move on, but if they see that we will just hand them something and then they can keep walking, I think they would be intrigued. I don't know many people who aren't curious about what the future hold in store for them. handing out fortune cookies or , if we don't like handing out food, fortunes: walking up to new yorkers and asking if they want a fortune. I really think this would stop people